DHL TRACKING DHL – Dalsey Hillblom Lynnis the number one leading postal in Logistic Company. The company will facilitate in services of transporting of couriers, goods, and shipments all over the world. Deutsche Post DHL Group, and encompasses the business units DHL Express, DHL Parcel, DHL eCommerce, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Freight and DHL Supply Chain. The shipment and transport services are available over land, sea, and air. The tracking of the shipments is done by using the tracking number or the waybill number. This number is given to the users at the time of ordering the shipment.The users should keep this number very safely so that it will be helpful for tracking of the shipment location.
Using this tracking number you can track your latest shipment information in real time from your mobile PC or any handset device. They are also many tracking tools that will make the users in finding the location of the shipment very easily. Can track your shipment by SMS, email or simply calling the customer care service of DHL.
DHL Tracking Online and E-Tracking Services
DHL tracking online provides us with a feature to trace our courier parcel consignment status through online. Follow these instructions to track the status of your order.
- In order to track your shipment status, we need to go to the official DHL courier services website.
- Get the DHL tracking number which will be provided for us when we order anything for shipment.
- Enter the DHL Tracking Number in the Box
- Press Track button.
And in a small pop-up box, the status of our parcel will be displaced.
How To Check DHL International Tracking Status
It is quite easy to get the DHL DHL Express tracking status through the online tracker system. The only thing that we need for this is DHL Global Mail tracking awb number / Air waybill number / Reference number
Please follow below steps to check your status
- Fill up our online tracking form to go to DHL International tracking page directly.
- In the directed page we can find DHL Express tracking form.
- Now we need to give the DHL Global Mail tracking number which is a 10 digit number format and then click on track button to check the status.
- Finally, we will be in our destination page which provides the current location,source,destination,delivery date,or any delay information of our product.
DHL eTrack – DHL tracking is nothing but the tracking of your shipment will be done by the process of email.This DHL tracking can track up to 50 Express shipment at a time. The tracking can be done through mobile or from your personal computer devices. This process is very easy and simple to know the shipment details.
DHL Express SMS – DHL Express SMS allow you to the shipment location of your package using. In this mobile process, a single shipment at a time can be tracked. The SMS service is very easy by just simply typing your reference number and sending it to the DHL customer service. Then the reply of the tracking information will reach you within few seconds.By simply sending a message in this format ‘DHL TRACK <waybill number.>’ to 53456.
DHL ExpressWAP – DHL ExpressWAP allows you to access DHL’s service information or track shipment anywhere, at any time, worldwide from any WAP-enabled device. To track the shipment you need to do as given below,
- On your WAP phone, enter www.dhl.com in the browser.
- Select the “Tracking” option and scroll down to enter the waybill number you wish to track. Remember to select the language in which you want to receive the results.
- Click “Track” to get your shipment information.
DHL Global Mail Restrictions
- Generally, document dutiable items have a maximum value of Rs 180 per item based on DHL rates and DHL international shipping rates are varied base on the shipment.
- Dangerous or hazardous materials which include shipments packed in limited or excepted quantities are not allowed.
- The live animals including insects and fish larvae are prohibited.
- No human ashes are allowed for shipping.
- Currency,bullion or activated credit cards are not allowed for shipment.
- No Clinical or biological samples and Lithium Batteries.
- No tobacco, loose leaf tobacco products, and pre-rolled cigarettes.
- There is strict probation of any used car parts and engines or any other machinery to be exported.
DHL Global Mail tracking, Insurance, and Registration
DHL tracking tracks and traces the exact location of the shipment and it provides the correct information to the customer based on the requirement. The DHL tracking has the capacity to track more than one shipment at a time. And we can even get updates on our package location via an e-mail by registering on their website or by a message.
For this, we need to have a Global Mail tracking number from the DHL service authority which will be provided at the time of ordering the parcel. DHL commits its expertise in DHL international shipping or tracking of the parcel, express, air and ocean freight, road and rail with a very fast means of delivery.
DHL Customer Care
The DHL provides us with all the information regarding the DHL Express Courier and Packages Customer care Help Line Support Numbers and Head office Contact Numbers. So here you can find the toll free numbers for both India and Overseas which may help you in accessing the customer services.
Dial : 1800 111 345/ 1 800 200 1345 (Toll free across all networks in India).
Dial : +91- 22-66789001 (For overseas customers)
|The Czech Republic||800-143-513|
|The United Arab Emirates||8000-4441469|
|The United Kingdom||0808-234-2907|
|The United States||800-345-2727|