DPD Tracking DPD is an international parcel delivery company which was owned by GeoPost. The company was founded in 1977 in Aschaffenburg, West Germany. It is best in providing the services of sending packages from one place to another. It has more than 830 depots in more than 40 countries and is one of Europe’s leading business-to-business parcel delivery services. DPD provides its best service to its customers to track the shipment in its best way.So the DPD allows its customers to check the status of the shipment by a process called as tracking in which the customers can know the shipment details from time to time. DPD only make one delivery attempt as standard, after which the parcel will be delivered to a local retailer for you to collect from. DPD tries to maintain a good relation ship with its customers.
Features and benefits
- Fulfilment services
- Bulk mailshots, e.g., Christmas mail, direct mail, catalogs and statements.
- No pre-payment for franking or stamps, which implies improved income for patrons exploitation the service.
- The straightforward, simple tariff splits the world into 3 zones: EU, rest of Europe and rest of the world.
- The competitive costs guarantee wonderful worth for cash for each priority and customary services.
- No franking or advisement means that quicker process and reduced instrumentality prices.
- They collect mail for free of charge and supply free baggage. Therefore the customers save even longer and cash
How to Track DPD Parcels
To track a package using a DPD service one has to have a reference number handy. So by tracking the shipment, you will know the exact location of the shipment where it is in the real-time access. The users can track the shipments from time to time until it reaches its destination. To track a particular shipment detail on has to follow the steps given below,
- www.dpd.com/tracking is the tracking page. So it is advised to go to the page to track the location of your shipment.
- Then on the page, you need to give the reference number. And the tracking can also be done by using the username as well.
- So when you once give the details and click on submit button. Then the tracking will start, and you will get the exact status, location, date of sending, date received, e.t.c are displayed on the next page.
- There is also an option for the users to contact DPD Germany official support in case you have any misplacement or errors while tracking.
Tracking Number Formats
The parcel tracking number usually has a number format of 12 digits. Some other less common formats may also exist.The tracking number is provided to the customers at the time of placing the shipment order. The client should keep the tracking number very safely with them. So in case if any error occurs then the customer can use the tracking number to solve the problems.
They are two international DPD Services that are offered to the customers. And the customers can make choice of any one DPD Services based on their requirement. The DPD services are provided to aid the customers in facilitating the best functionality of the DPD.
Priority Mail is a fast, efficient service which will help the users in accessing the services very easily. Priority Mail is completely a time-sensitive mail with a target delivery time of 3-7 days in Europe and 6-10 days for the rest of the world. This is one of the most used services in DPD since it is low cost and effective for the delivery of parcel in and around the Europe.
Standard Mail is a service combining speed with the economy, offering a delivery aim of 7-14 days in Europe and 14-21 days in the rest of the world. This service costs very less when compared to that of Priority mail since it takes more time to deliver the product. And at the same time, this is the cheapest means of service.
International Parcel services will allow its users to ship the packages all over the world. The easy, cost-effective way to send material overseas.You can use International Parcel services to ship the parcels with a minimum weight of 20 kg. So by using the International Parcel services, you can have best delivery services offered at the best rate. The liability for goods valued up to SDR 40 + SDR 4.50/kg (SDR 1 = SEK 10).
So if you need to ship the package with more than what is given then based on the extra weight the surcharges many be applied. Each parcel may weigh up to 20 kg (max. dimensions for most countries are length = 1.5 m and length + circumference = 3 m).
- Fulfilment services
- Bulk mailshots, e.g., Christmas mail, direct mail, catalogs and statements
General guidelines for customers
- Always use a sturdy, rigid carton
- Choose the correct size of the carton to match the contents.
- Make sure that you wrap all items separately using cushioning like that of a bubble wrap
- See that no items touching the walls of the carton
- Seal the carton with strong tape so that all the items are securely kept and safe.
- Items such as the boxes of CDs, DVDs, and videotapes should pack with cushioning material around each item.
- Loose fill packing,
- Expanded polystyrene foam
- Polystyrene sheets or blocks
- Bubble wrap
- Foam rubber Geber
- Screwed-up newspaper or any other similar item
Maximum Parcel Weight – 20 kg
Maximum Parcel Length – 0.61m
Maximum Parcel Width – 0.46m
Maximum Parcel Height – 0.46m
Maximum Length + Girth – 2.45m
Customer Service Contact Number
|DPD International Parcel Enquiry||0845 9 300 350 or 0121 336 4880|
|DPD International Mail Enquiry||0845 9 505 505 or 0121 336 4900|
|DPD For any stationery orders or pricing queries||0845 9 505 505 or 0121 336 4900|
The customers can fell free to contact the customer service at any time. And the company is readily available to give the reply to our queries. You can reach their customer care through the number: 0900-3734663 (Not Toll-Free).If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, then you can call [+44] 08445-560-560.