Singapore Post Tracking Singapore Post which is also known as Singapore Post Limited is a company that deals with the domestic and international postal. services. Singapore post-Limited is one of the best courier services which is provided in Singapore. And the Singapore post service is a government operating service all over the world.The Postal service of Singapore post allows different features for the customers for tracking the shipment through online process.
Singapore Post Courier Tracking → www.singpost.com
For tracking the shipment, the Singapore post will provide a courier tracking number which will be found on the postal receipt. So by entering the nearest Singapore postal code, the package will be sent to any place throughout the world. So based on the postal code written on the package the post will be forwarded. Hence it is imperative for the user to write the postal code and exact location of the shipment.
Referring to the postal code the Singapore Post will find the place of the package. Based on the postal codes the Singapore post will send the packets to the desired post offices that are near to the site. If in case if you do not know the postal code then you can also find the Singapore Postal Code using their locality name.
The tracking facility available on the website is very easy and user-friendly and also supports all types of Platform like Windows, Mac, Android, Windows, etc. Our Tracking system is coped with a good feature that along with tracking details one can get the Estimated Delivery Time also if the carrier is undelivered till then.
e-Express Service offers the most enhanced facilities to its customers in all its possible ways. In this service the customer can send an end-to-end visibility of the package and the package is provided an additional service of internet trading. e-Express Service is covered in many countries that include Australia, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
e-Express Service will enable the customers to send all in one shipping label on which the postal information is included on it. The customers can also have a facility in which they are provided with a flexible payment using online credit card payment, permit mailing deposit, etc., By following any of the process given the users can choose their payment mode.
Singapore Post offers postal services all over the world for both national and international services are accessed. The packages will be sent by air or surface based on the priority of the mail. The important mails are shipped by air and the remaining are sent with the help of the surface. The service standard is to deliver local and inward parcels to addresses within two working days for Singapore, Kowloon and major commercial and industrial areas in the New Territories, and within 3 working days to other regions.
Standard Mail is mail items that are in standard envelope sizes: C4, C5, C6 and DL or specified Standard Mail sizes. Other conditions of Standard Mail are:
- Letter printed paper or paper-based items in a rectangle envelope.
- Postcards or mail items in card form, not exceeding 240mm (Length) x 162mm (Width) with paper quality of at least 230gsm.
- The envelopes should be sealed.
- Not smaller than 140mm (Length) x 90mm (Width) x 0.2mm(Thickness).
- Not larger than 324mm (Length) x 229mm (Width) x 14.0mm (Thickness).
- Mail items should be in white, cream, pastel or light color.
- Pressure sealed and page email items
All mail items are not meeting the Standard Mail Conditions. These includes:
- Mail items containing merchandise, plastic cards, non-paper based enclosures, bulky items, stapled items, metal, hard, inflexible or sharp objects
- Odd-shaped mail (circular, triangular, roll form, etc.)
- Mail items in non-paper cover (e.g.,. Plastic envelopes, pillow case envelopes, etc.)
- Mail set or mail with sprocket holes or computer printouts
- Mail items smaller than 140mm x 90mm x 0.2mm and lighter than 2g.
How To Track a Parcel, Using Singapore Mail Tracking System?
Any postal service provides the customers with tracking facility to track the shipment. Knowing the tracking information the customer will know the real time status of their shipment. So the shipment service is provided by all the postal package services. It is very easy to track the Singapore post through online service. To track the shipment, the user should know the tracking number of the package.
Follow the procedure given here,
- First, the customer should go to the official website of Singapore post.
- In the page click on the ‘Track and Trace’ menu item and choose ‘Express Shipment Tracking.’
- Enter the verification code, tracking number and click on the Track button.
- Then your current shipment location and the status information will be displayed.
Prohibited items for import into Singapore
- All kinds of Alcohol / Flammable sanitizers (e.g. perfumes, cologne, toners, etc.)
- Compressed gas cylinders
- Lighters with or without fuel/fluids
- Gas torches
- Nail polish & nail polish removers
- Articles, publications of a pornographic or obscene nature
- Alcohol products and beverages
- Antiques (breakable and fragile)
- Gold & Silver
- Chewing gum
- Paint thinners & removers
- Adhesive products (glue, silicone)
- Weed killers
- Meat or animal extracts
- Seeds / live plant
- Narcotics (illegal)
Singapore PostTracking Number Formats
The most common tracking number format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “SG” (e.g. RA 999 999 999 SG). Some other less common formats may also exist. So all the users must follow the tracking format so as to know how to track the shipment easily.
|Call us at 1605||24/7 Customer Care Hotline|
|From Overseas||+65 6841 2000 (Select Option 1)|
|Speedpost Hotline||+65 6222 5777 Open 24/7|
Call [+65] 6841-2000 which is the customer care number to contact the Singapore post very easily. By using this customer care service the customer can directly communicate with the Singapore post representative directly.