Speed Post TrackingSpeed Post is a postal service that offers its services at a very high speed all over the world with several companies. The Speed Post company was established in 1973. Speed Post is successful in sending postal services for all domestic and logistic goods and services. It is best in providing time-bound and express delivery of letters and parcels to all over the world. The shipment of a package weighing up to 35 kg between specified stations in India is allowed.Speed post is providing its services to the customers since 28 years. The packages send by speed post are delivered to the destination at the best service and also has value for money. The costs are also reasonable for all the customers. Best tracking facilities are given to each and every individual all over the world.
Features of Speed Post
- 24 hours booking facility
- Internet-based Track and Trace system
- SMS based Delivery speed post status
- Free Pick-up Facility
- Cash On Delivery
- Volume Based Discount Facility
Speed Post Courier Tracking → www.indiapost.gov.in
Tracking service takes in speed post which is known as Speed Post tracking service. The speed post tracking facility makes the users to easily know the status of the shipment from time to time. The speed post is a secured and does not store information of the user unless it takes the permission of the user. To track speed post shipment, you need to have a waybill number or a reference number. A reference number will be provided to each and every individual who books the shipment order.
The reference number will be available on the receipt so by using this reference number the user can easily track the location of that shipment. The reference number will help the user to know the exact location of their shipment.And can know where the shipment is and when it reaches the destination.
Speed Post Tracking Numbers
While tracking speed post, please ensure you are using correct number format to track your parcels
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE123456789IN||13|
|International EMS Articles to be delivered in India||EE123456789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000000000000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
What type of items can be tracked
- Speed Post
- Registered Letter
- Insured Letter
- Value Payable Letter
- Insured Value Payable Letter
- Registered Packets
- Registered Periodicals
- Registered Parcel
- Insured Parcel
- Value Payable Parcel
- Insured Value Payable Parcel
- Business Parcel COD
- Express Parcel
- Express Parcel COD
- Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
- International EMS
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
Speed post-Network :- Speed Post is available in all the department of post office over the world. The users across the world can easily book the speed post at any local post office from one location to another location.So by using this, you can easily send your package.The speed post network service is available throughout the world.
Speed Post International Service : Speed Post services are provided throughout the world it has many international services provided to its customers. The speed post has been linked up with the Universal Postal Union and EMS. So as to ensure speed post office economical and faster services to almost 99 foreign countries. By using the speed post International Services the users can send any important files and packages to any part of the world.The package will be sent very safely to the destination. But for using the international service will cost based on the desired destination.
Speed Post Tracking using SMS
Apart from online service, the users can also use an SMS-based tracking system. For this, a message should be sent to track their package.In case you want to track e-MONEY ORDER (e-MO). You need to send SMS in below format to 166 or 51969 number.
The customers should take note of few points which are given below.
1. The SMS that you sent to the company should is case-sensitive, so you need to use all capital letters only.
2. The shipment details of the pack that will be available for an item booked up to 60 days from the date of SMS inquiry.
3. SMS service is available to all the customers throughout the country.
4. SMS service charges may be applicable
- Antiques (breakable and fragile)
- Firearms, weapons, parts thereof and ammunition
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Human remains, including ashes (Ashes except for the United States of America)
- Jewelry, precious metals, stones and minerals
- Lithium batteries
- Narcotics (illegal)
- Perfumery products
- Replica and inert explosive devices and military ordnance (including replica and inert grenades, inert shells and the like)
- Any illegal property prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may pass.
- Powdered formula (including milk or soya milk powder) for consumption by infants and young children under 36 months(except with an export license issued by the Director-General of Trade and Industry)
Speed Post Customer Care service
Speed Post is the best way to send mail or parcel in India in short time. Speed Post Customer Care Number (toll-free) / complaint numbers/helpline numbers are given below for customer’s help. Consumers can complain on given helpline numbers and find out the solution about its service related problem. We have given here post circle and local office address along with fax number and Email Id. Speed post service is available on 24/7 days. You can call on customer care numbers / support no for any assistance. Indian post is the first medium to transfer message to. Speed post is only the medium to connect the people rapidly sometimes ago.
- Speed Post Toll Free Number : 1924 Timing 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m, (excluding declared holidays & sundays).
- Speed Post Toll Free Number :-1800-11-2011 (For International Mails)
|City||Telephone No||Tel No -Manager||Email id|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011-25554038/ 25554037||[email protected]|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 6093||[email protected]|
|Chennai||044-22313282, 22313200, 22313201||044-22345508||[email protected] [email protected]|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 1160||[email protected]|
|Bengaluru||080 2286 7302 ,22861510, 22861435||080 2289 2045||[email protected]|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 3929||[email protected]|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 0564||[email protected]|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 1528||[email protected]|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 2291||[email protected]|