Canada Post Tracking Canada Post Corporation officially known as Canada Post is the crown corporation which functions as the country’s primary postal operator. And it is operated all over the country of Canada. Canada Post was formally known as Royal Mail Canada. But later on in the 1960s, it was renamed as “Canada Post.”So by using the Canada Post service on can send packages and track package very easily.You will get a real-time parcel tracking information of your shipment by using the Canada Post Tracking services. It also provides visualized delivery path with the Google Maps of all your Canada Post packages. The posting services provide enormous physical infrastructure and trained staff which could enable it to substantially extend the communications, financial and transport services it provides to the population.
Canada Post Tracking – How to Track Canada Post Package / Mail → www.canadapost.ca
Very quickly the customers can know the shipment information by package tracking the package. Here you can find the process to track a package in which you can do it directly using official website.
- Go to the official website, of Canada Post Tracking which is canadapost.ca.
- Now select the language of your choice and then, click on your desired style button.
- Then a tracking form will be displayed in the page. Just enter your tracking numbers in the form and click on the Track All the details regarding your shipment will be shown and you can know where the shipment is right now.
Canada Tracking Number
The tracking number is needed to track the shipment details of your package. The tracking number is given to the user at the time of ordering the delivery. Your tracking number is located on your receipt or directly on your package. And they are many tracking tools provided to track your shipment.The most common tracking number format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits.
The tracking number format is given here
- 16 numeric digits (0000 0000 0000 0000), or:
- 13 numeric and alphabetic characters (AA 000 000 000 AA)
Parcel Services Prepaid Products
Canada Post defines “Regional,” “National,” “U.S.A.” and “International” as follows:
- Regional: For use between points within the same region.
- National: For use between regions within Canada.
- U.S.A.: An item moves from Canada to anywhere in the U.S.A.
- International: An object moves from Canada to select countries other than the U.S.A.
- Shipping options: All the shipping options are clearly given below. So based on it the user can choose the best option that suits their need to ship any package.
- PriorityTM: PriorityTM service offers next-day delivery of the shipment with signature. The services provided are the fastest service for time-sensitive documents and parcels. Delivery times are guaranteed, and you can confirm delivery of your items online. Signature collection and On-Demand Pickup are available at no extra charge.
- XpresspostTM: XpresspostTM has a next-day and 2-day delivery service offered by it. It is fast and cost-effective delivery service for documents and parcels within Canada. All items are tracked, delivery times are guaranteed, and delivery status can be checked online. And this is said to be best and reliable service that the Canada Post is offering.
- Xpresspost: Xpresspost offers next-day and 2-day delivery by a signature for documents only. It has a certified document-shipping service that captures the recipient’s signature on delivery of the item. This product is ideal for sending important notices or legal or court documents. If the addressee refuses to sign for the item, the item will be shipped back to the original shipper.
- Expedited ParcelTM: Expedited ParcelTM provides next day for local delivery, up to 3 days for regional and up to 7 days for national. The services are cost-effective ground service for items shipped within Canada. All the elements are tracked, delivery times are guaranteed, and delivery status can be checked online.
- Regular ParcelTM: Regular ParcelTM has an option for 2 days for local delivery, up to 5 five days for regional and up to 9 days for national. The best economical ground delivery service for items shipped within Canada. A tracking number is provided, and delivery status can be checked online.
Sizes and Weights of shipment
• No one dimension may exceed 2 m (78.7 in.)
• Maximum length plus girth = 3 m (118 in.)
• A surcharge applies if the length, width or height exceeds one-meter Minimum size
•100 mm x 70 mm x 1 mm (3.9 in. x 2.7 in. x 0.039 in.)
Minimum dimensions for mailing tubes:
• 100 mm x 23 mm x 23 mm (3.9 in. x 0.8 in. x 0.8 in.)
• 30 kg (66 lb.)
Canada Post reserves the right to apply a fuel surcharge to all items. Current details on the fuel surcharge are available at canadapost.ca/fuel surcharge. And you can check the official website and follow the surcharge based on your shipment.
|General Enquiries for customers calling from outside Canada||1-416-979-8822|
If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+1] 866-607-6301. This is the customer service, and you can call the customer service at any time since the services are available 24/7. And the services is provided with the best response from the company to solve our problems and give best solutions.
Leave a Reply